Me Time movie is the debut EP by using united states of america singer Lisa Matassa
Me Time is the debut EP by using united states of america singer Lisa Matassa, launched on March 31, 2011.Production
Much of the EP become firstly composed and written in Nashville at Jim “Moose” Brown’s studio, although a number of the final tracks had been recorded at Richi Cannata’s [four] Cove City Sound Studios in Glen Cove, New York.[five]
Participants inside the album’s advent had been two-time Grammy nominee Bobby Graziose, who served as co-govt manufacturer, and manufacturer Tony Bruno, who also works with Rihanna and Enrique Iglesias. Producer Joey Sykes, who previously worked for bands including Third Eye Blind, also collaborated at the venture. Country songwriter Don Rollins and Jody Gray assisted as co-writers along side Matassa on one of the tracks.[four] The EP is a stylistic combination of Rock, New Country, and Pop.Release
The EP became released on It Is What It Is Records on March 31, 2011.[five] Nine North Records from Nashville has handled a portion of the promotion. The EP release concert happened on March 31, with Matassa’s helping band along with Tony Bruno, Greg Smith, Jules Radino, Joey Sykes, Colin Smith, Mike Dimeo, Bobby Guy Graziose, and Simi Stone.Track listing
- “I Don’t Feel Anything” – three:18
- “Wouldn’t You Like to Know” – three:32
- “Me Time” – three:00
- “Kiss Me Quiet” – 3:50
- “Transparent” – 3:36
- Lisa Matassa – Vocals, Co-Writer
- Bobby Graziose – Executive Producer
- Tony Bruno – Co-Writer / Producer
- Joey Sykes – Co-Writer / Producer
- Don Rollins – Co-Writer
- Jody Gray – Co-Writer
- Kelly Archer – Co-Writer
- Angie Broberg – Co-Writer
- Marjorie Maye – Co-Writer
- Shelly Peiken – Co-Writer
- ^ “Biography”. LisaMatassa.com. Archived from the original on 2011-08-09. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- ^ a b c d e “Suburban Mom Introduces “Long Island Country Rock””. American Homes. January 25, 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- ^ McNamara, Brittney (June 2011). “Lisa Matassa: Long Island’s u . s . a . star”. Blast Magazine. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- ^ a b DuRussel, Mick (March 24, 2011). “Interview: Long Island’s Own Country Star Lisa Matassa!”. SpotOnLI. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- ^ a b “”Long Island Country” Artist Lisa Matassa to Perform Live on WKMK Thunder 106.three FM’s Live Drive-Time Broadcast”. Ramberg Media. February 22, 2011. Archived from the unique on March 21, 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- ^ a b “Lisa Matassa – Me Time”. MusicRow. May 31, 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- ^ a b Gellender, Karen (April 8, 2011). “Plainview Singer Lisa Matassa Performs at Me Time Release Party”. Anton News. Archived from the authentic on April eleven, 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-28.